Wallpapers On PC: Wallpapers is available on Google Play Store and you can use it on your Android smartphone easily. However, if you wish to Run Wallpapers on PC, you have come to the right place. Follow the steps illustrated to Download & Install Wallpapers for PC on Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1 / 8, Windows XP & MAC OS. but beofre the Guide lets take a brief Look at the Description and Details of Wallpapers.
Make the most of your display with beautiful wallpapers and advanced features. Choose one of your own photos an image from the Google Earth collection a scenic landscape from Google and more. Change it as often as you like so your phone always represents your style.
Enjoy a collection that keeps on growing. Access images from Google Earth Google and other partners.
Double your fun. Show the world one wallpaper on your lock screen and keep one for yourself on your home screen. Requires Android 7.0 Nougat and above.
Start each day fresh. Pick your favorite category and youll get a new wallpaper image each day.
PhotosMediaFiles: Needed to allow you to use custom photos as wallpaper.
Storage: Needed to display the currently set wallpaper and to allow you to use custom photos as wallpaper.
|Last updated:||January 24, 2018|
|Android Req:||4.1 and up|
|Total Installs:||10,000,000 – 50,000,000|
|Google Play URL:|
Download & Install Bluestack Android Emulator
Download Wallpapers for PC on Windows & MAC
Once you have Installed Android emulator, Please follow below steps to download Wallpapers for PC.
- Open the Installed Android Emulator in your PC.
- Go to the search bar of Android Emulator OR go to the Google Play Store.
- Type Wallpapers in the search bar to start finding the App and press enter.
- Once you have found the App Wallpapers, click on it and start downloading it.
- Once the Wallpapers finishes downloading Open the App from the Menu.
- Finally, Follow the on-screen instructions to start using Wallpapers on PC.
That’s all! for the Wallpapers on PC / Windows 7.8.10 & MAC, Please follow our Blog PCAppsLive for more Fun Apps and Games to play on your Big screen PC.