VPN On PC: VPN is available on Google Play Store and you can use it on your Android smartphone easily. However, if you wish to Run VPN on PC, you have come to the right place. Follow the steps illustrated to Download & Install VPN for PC on Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1 / 8, Windows XP & MAC OS. but beofre the Guide lets take a brief Look at the Description and Details of VPN.
|Last updated:||May 16, 2018|
|Google Play URL:|
Also Read: Kik on PC / Windows 7.8.10 & MAC.
Download & Install Bluestack Android Emulator
Download VPN for PC on Windows & MAC
Once you have Installed Android emulator, Please follow below steps to download VPN for PC.
- Open the Installed Android Emulator in your PC.
- Go to the search bar of Android Emulator OR go to the Google Play Store.
- Type VPN in the search bar to start finding the App and press enter.
- Once you have found the App VPN, click on it and start downloading it.
- Once the VPN finishes downloading Open the App from the Menu.
- Finally, Follow the on-screen instructions to start using VPN on PC.
That’s all! for the VPN on PC / Windows 7.8.10 & MAC, Please follow our Blog PCAppsLive for more Fun Apps and Games to play on your Big screen PC.