Time Breaker On PC: Time Breaker is available on Google Play Store and you can use it on your Android smartphone easily. However, if you wish to Run Time Breaker on PC, you have come to the right place. Follow the steps illustrated to Download & Install Time Breaker for PC on Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1 / 8, Windows XP & MAC OS. but beofre the Guide lets take a brief Look at the Description and Details of Time Breaker.
During a heist Christos discovers the most valuable relic in the universe! He breaks it and this leads to him becoming trapped in time. He is forced by a mysterious being to forever rob banks throughout the multiverse.
But why him?
Run through time break every law and join Christos through mysterious times and alternate histories to discover why he is the chosen one.
How far will you go?
Steal Be strategic and loot the most valuable banks and dungeons in the multiverse but be quick! The doors will shut and you will be trapped.
Escape Use your reaction speed to vault over obstacles and take out enemies with a variety of weapons!
Time Travel Travel through dimensions unlock new powerups in the Time Ship and complete challenges to uncover the mysteries of the Quianna relic.
|Last updated:||October 21, 2017|
|Android Req:||5.0 and up|
|Total Installs:||10,000 – 50,000|
|Google Play URL:|
Download & Install Bluestack Android Emulator
Download Time Breaker for PC on Windows & MAC
Once you have Installed Android emulator, Please follow below steps to download Time Breaker for PC.
- Open the Installed Android Emulator in your PC.
- Go to the search bar of Android Emulator OR go to the Google Play Store.
- Type Time Breaker in the search bar to start finding the Game and press enter.
- Once you have found the Game Time Breaker, click on it and start downloading it.
- Once the Time Breaker finishes downloading Open the Game from the Menu.
- Finally, Follow the on-screen instructions to start using Time Breaker on PC.
That’s all! for the Time Breaker on PC / Windows 7.8.10 & MAC, Please follow our Blog PCAppsLive for more Fun Apps and Games to play on your Big screen PC.