Support On PC: Support is available on Google Play Store and you can use it on your Android smartphone easily. However, if you wish to Run Support on PC, you have come to the right place. Follow the steps illustrated to Download & Install Support for PC on Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1 / 8, Windows XP & MAC OS. but beofre the Guide lets take a brief Look at the Description and Details of Support.
The Support application from Sony Mobile provides an effortless selfsupport solution with a personal touch. It contains productspecific support with diagnostic capabilities. You can troubleshoot your device for issues with e.g. touchscreen camera or light sensor. You can get quick information about your device software version memory capacity application issues and more. You can read our support articles find solutions in our support forum and if you need to you can contact our support experts.
This application uses analytics software to collect and aggregate statistics to help us improve this app and our services. None of this data can be used to identify you.
|Developer:||Sony Mobile Communications|
|Last updated:||October 11, 2018|
|Google Play URL:|
Download & Install Bluestack Android Emulator
Download Support for PC on Windows & MAC
Once you have Installed Android emulator, Please follow below steps to download Support for PC.
- Open the Installed Android Emulator in your PC.
- Go to the search bar of Android Emulator OR go to the Google Play Store.
- Type Support in the search bar to start finding the App and press enter.
- Once you have found the App Support, click on it and start downloading it.
- Once the Support finishes downloading Open the App from the Menu.
- Finally, Follow the on-screen instructions to start using Support on PC.
That’s all! for the Support on PC / Windows 7.8.10 & MAC, Please follow our Blog PCAppsLive for more Fun Apps and Games to play on your Big screen PC.