StudNET Client On PC: StudNET Client is available on Google Play Store and you can use it on your Android smartphone easily. However, if you wish to Run StudNET Client on PC, you have come to the right place. Follow the steps illustrated to Download & Install StudNET Client for PC on Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1 / 8, Windows XP & MAC OS. but beofre the Guide lets take a brief Look at the Description and Details of StudNET Client.
With EasyStudNET you can easily connect to StudNET without the unnecessary stress you don39t need to enter any command to the console only enter your tenant number and password once and get started!
To do that you need only two things:
1 A Router with WiFi.
2 An Android phone.
Then you should enter your Settings IP SUBNET GATEWAY DNS to the router only once.
|Version:||March 23, 2018|
|Last updated:||Eligible if bought after 7/2/2016. Learn More|
|Total Installs:||March 23, 2018|
|Google Play URL:|
Download & Install Bluestack Android Emulator
Download StudNET Client for PC on Windows & MAC
Once you have Installed Android emulator, Please follow below steps to download StudNET Client for PC.
- Open the Installed Android Emulator in your PC.
- Go to the search bar of Android Emulator OR go to the Google Play Store.
- Type StudNET Client in the search bar to start finding the App and press enter.
- Once you have found the App StudNET Client, click on it and start downloading it.
- Once the StudNET Client finishes downloading Open the App from the Menu.
- Finally, Follow the on-screen instructions to start using StudNET Client on PC.
That’s all! for the StudNET Client on PC / Windows 7.8.10 & MAC, Please follow our Blog PCAppsLive for more Fun Apps and Games to play on your Big screen PC.