SPACEPLAN On PC: SPACEPLAN is available on Google Play Store and you can use it on your Android smartphone easily. However, if you wish to Run SPACEPLAN on PC, you have come to the right place. Follow the steps illustrated to Download & Install SPACEPLAN for PC on Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1 / 8, Windows XP & MAC OS. but beofre the Guide lets take a brief Look at the Description and Details of SPACEPLAN.
SPACEPLAN is an experimental piece of interaction based partly on a total misunderstanding of Stephen Hawkings A Brief History of Time. Use manual clicks and the passage of time to create and launch potatobased devices and probes from your nondescript satellite orbiting a mysterious planet. Unlock the mysteries of the galaxy or just kill some time in what the astrophysics community is calling the best narrative scifi clicker game of all times.
Fifteen starchy items to unlock create and blast into the vacuum of space.
Life affirming silly story that will both captivate and help you kill time.
Reveal the secrets of five different planets across two different realities.
Banging soundtrack as is customary in a narrative scifi clicker game.
|Last updated:||May 5, 2017|
|Android Req:||2.3 and up|
|Total Installs:||10,000 – 50,000|
|Google Play URL:|
Download & Install Bluestack Android Emulator
Download SPACEPLAN for PC on Windows & MAC
Once you have Installed Android emulator, Please follow below steps to download SPACEPLAN for PC.
- Open the Installed Android Emulator in your PC.
- Go to the search bar of Android Emulator OR go to the Google Play Store.
- Type SPACEPLAN in the search bar to start finding the Game and press enter.
- Once you have found the Game SPACEPLAN, click on it and start downloading it.
- Once the SPACEPLAN finishes downloading Open the Game from the Menu.
- Finally, Follow the on-screen instructions to start using SPACEPLAN on PC.
That’s all! for the SPACEPLAN on PC / Windows 7.8.10 & MAC, Please follow our Blog PCAppsLive for more Fun Apps and Games to play on your Big screen PC.