Rider On PC: Rider is available on Google Play Store and you can use it on your Android smartphone easily. However, if you wish to Run Rider on PC, you have come to the right place. Follow the steps illustrated to Download & Install Rider for PC on Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1 / 8, Windows XP & MAC OS. but beofre the Guide lets take a brief Look at the Description and Details of Rider.
Get ready for some flippin39 action!
Perform insane stunts while you cruise through the neverending world of Rider! Grab your motorcycle and start flipping like a maniac!
Complete 100 Challenges
Collect 40 Awesome Bikes including 4 Secrets
Receive Daily Rewards
Complete all 32 Levels
Unlock 10 Themes
Compare your highscore with players worldwide
Make insane stunts!
Download now and push your skills to the limit in Rider!
|Last updated:||July 17, 2017|
|Android Req:||4.0.3 and up|
|Total Installs:||5,000,000 – 10,000,000|
|Google Play URL:|
Also Read: Lyft on PC / Windows 7.8.10 & MAC.
Download & Install Bluestack Android Emulator
Download Rider for PC on Windows & MAC
Once you have Installed Android emulator, Please follow below steps to download Rider for PC.
- Open the Installed Android Emulator in your PC.
- Go to the search bar of Android Emulator OR go to the Google Play Store.
- Type Rider in the search bar to start finding the Game and press enter.
- Once you have found the Game Rider, click on it and start downloading it.
- Once the Rider finishes downloading Open the Game from the Menu.
- Finally, Follow the on-screen instructions to start using Rider on PC.
That’s all! for the Rider on PC / Windows 7.8.10 & MAC, Please follow our Blog PCAppsLive for more Fun Apps and Games to play on your Big screen PC.