Physics Drop On PC: Physics Drop is available on Google Play Store and you can use it on your Android smartphone easily. However, if you wish to Run Physics Drop on PC, you have come to the right place. Follow the steps illustrated to Download & Install Physics Drop for PC on Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1 / 8, Windows XP & MAC OS. but beofre the Guide lets take a brief Look at the Description and Details of Physics Drop.
Draw as many lines or polygons as needed to gradually make the red ball fall into the U.
Both the ball and the lines react to the law of gravity.
Beware not to trap the ball inside a group of lines!
This educational game features 18 physics problems to solve. If you get stuck click on the restart button.
Physics Drop is a fun way of practising physics… download it and try!
|Last updated:||November 13, 2017|
|Android Req:||4.1 and up|
|Total Installs:||10,000,000 – 50,000,000|
|Google Play URL:|
Download & Install Bluestack Android Emulator
Download Physics Drop for PC on Windows & MAC
Once you have Installed Android emulator, Please follow below steps to download Physics Drop for PC.
- Open the Installed Android Emulator in your PC.
- Go to the search bar of Android Emulator OR go to the Google Play Store.
- Type Physics Drop in the search bar to start finding the Game and press enter.
- Once you have found the Game Physics Drop, click on it and start downloading it.
- Once the Physics Drop finishes downloading Open the Game from the Menu.
- Finally, Follow the on-screen instructions to start using Physics Drop on PC.
That’s all! for the Physics Drop on PC / Windows 7.8.10 & MAC, Please follow our Blog PCAppsLive for more Fun Apps and Games to play on your Big screen PC.