Ordia On PC: Ordia is available on Google Play Store and you can use it on your Android smartphone easily. However, if you wish to Run Ordia on PC, you have come to the right place. Follow the steps illustrated to Download & Install Ordia for PC on Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1 / 8, Windows XP & MAC OS. but beofre the Guide lets take a brief Look at the Description and Details of Ordia.
Ordia is a onefinger platformer where you play as a new life form taking its first leaps into a strange and hazardous world.
Jump bounce stick and slide your way through rich and vibrant environments. Guiding each creature to safety in a primordial world packed with various perils challenges and surprises!
With 30 levels to complete plus extra challenge modes bonus levels and achievements to unlock Ordia is a unique and challenging game with hours of gameplay.
Simple onefinger mechanic
30 levels set across 3 worlds
Extra challenge modes for each level
Bonus levels and achievements to unlock
|Version:||May 20, 2019|
|Last updated:||Eligible if bought after 7/2/2016. Learn More|
|Content Rating:||Varies with device|
|Android Req:||Varies with device|
|Total Installs:||May 20, 2019|
|Google Play URL:|
Also Read: BMI Calculator on PC / Windows 7.8.10 & MAC.
Download & Install Bluestack Android Emulator
Download Ordia for PC on Windows & MAC
Once you have Installed Android emulator, Please follow below steps to download Ordia for PC.
- Open the Installed Android Emulator in your PC.
- Go to the search bar of Android Emulator OR go to the Google Play Store.
- Type Ordia in the search bar to start finding the Game and press enter.
- Once you have found the Game Ordia, click on it and start downloading it.
- Once the Ordia finishes downloading Open the Game from the Menu.
- Finally, Follow the on-screen instructions to start using Ordia on PC.
That’s all! for the Ordia on PC / Windows 7.8.10 & MAC, Please follow our Blog PCAppsLive for more Fun Apps and Games to play on your Big screen PC.