Now Playing History On PC: Now Playing History is available on Google Play Store and you can use it on your Android smartphone easily. However, if you wish to Run Now Playing History on PC, you have come to the right place. Follow the steps illustrated to Download & Install Now Playing History for PC on Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1 / 8, Windows XP & MAC OS. but beofre the Guide lets take a brief Look at the Description and Details of Now Playing History.
The quotNow Playingquotfeature on the new Pixel phones is awesome but what happens if you don39t catch a song39s name before it vanishes from the lockscreen? It39s gone forever :O!
quotNow Playing Historyquot shows a history of all the songs you listened to sorted by date. Never miss a song again! You can tap on an entry to listen to the song in your favorite music player customizable.
You39re able to search your history of recognized songs and delete songs from your history by longpressing on them.
|Name:||Now Playing History|
|Developer:||Great Bytes Software|
|Category:||Music & Audio|
|Last updated:||November 10, 2017|
|Android Req:||8.0 and up|
|Total Installs:||1,000 – 5,000|
|Google Play URL:|
Download & Install Bluestack Android Emulator
Download Now Playing History for PC on Windows & MAC
Once you have Installed Android emulator, Please follow below steps to download Now Playing History for PC.
- Open the Installed Android Emulator in your PC.
- Go to the search bar of Android Emulator OR go to the Google Play Store.
- Type Now Playing History in the search bar to start finding the App and press enter.
- Once you have found the App Now Playing History, click on it and start downloading it.
- Once the Now Playing History finishes downloading Open the App from the Menu.
- Finally, Follow the on-screen instructions to start using Now Playing History on PC.
That’s all! for the Now Playing History on PC / Windows 7.8.10 & MAC, Please follow our Blog PCAppsLive for more Fun Apps and Games to play on your Big screen PC.