Music On PC: Music is available on Google Play Store and you can use it on your Android smartphone easily. However, if you wish to Run Music on PC, you have come to the right place. Follow the steps illustrated to Download & Install Music for PC on Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1 / 8, Windows XP & MAC OS. but beofre the Guide lets take a brief Look at the Description and Details of Music.
The Music application from Sony gives you a wonderful experience when listening to your music files. Import your music arrange in playlists and just listen away. We optimize the sound to make it sound great and make sure little power is used so you can listen for as long as you want.
If you have an Android Wear device you can control your music and transfer your favorite playlists and listen with just a Bluetooth headset connected.
The Music application is only compatible with Xperia devices.
This application uses analytics software to collect and aggregate statistics to help us improve this app and our services. None of this data can be used to identify you.
|Developer:||Sony Mobile Communications|
|Category:||Music & Audio|
|Last updated:||May 9, 2018|
|Google Play URL:|
Also Read: Merge Town! on PC / Windows 7.8.10 & MAC.
Download & Install Bluestack Android Emulator
Download Music for PC on Windows & MAC
Once you have Installed Android emulator, Please follow below steps to download Music for PC.
- Open the Installed Android Emulator in your PC.
- Go to the search bar of Android Emulator OR go to the Google Play Store.
- Type Music in the search bar to start finding the App and press enter.
- Once you have found the App Music, click on it and start downloading it.
- Once the Music finishes downloading Open the App from the Menu.
- Finally, Follow the on-screen instructions to start using Music on PC.
That’s all! for the Music on PC / Windows 7.8.10 & MAC, Please follow our Blog PCAppsLive for more Fun Apps and Games to play on your Big screen PC.