Mouse Toggle for Fire TV On PC: Mouse Toggle for Fire TV is available on Google Play Store and you can use it on your Android smartphone easily. However, if you wish to Run Mouse Toggle for Fire TV on PC, you have come to the right place. Follow the steps illustrated to Download & Install Mouse Toggle for Fire TV for PC on Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1 / 8, Windows XP & MAC OS. but beofre the Guide lets take a brief Look at the Description and Details of Mouse Toggle for Fire TV.
Add a mouse mode to your stock Amazon Fire TV remote control.
Works just like a regular mouse that can click long click wheel up wheel down and drag.
Auto detects devices you can also set the ip address manually
1. Fire TV or Fire TV Stick.
2. Stock original remote control.
Please note that the main menu does NOT support a mouse and the app you are running must have mouse support.
For help or feature requests please contact:
iostouchdev at gmail.com
Disclaimer: quotThis app was not created or endorsed by Amazon.quot
|Name:||Mouse Toggle for Fire TV|
|Version:||June 26, 2018|
|Last updated:||Eligible if bought after 7/2/2016. Learn More|
|Total Installs:||June 26, 2018|
|Google Play URL:|
Download & Install Bluestack Android Emulator
Download Mouse Toggle for Fire TV for PC on Windows & MAC
Once you have Installed Android emulator, Please follow below steps to download Mouse Toggle for Fire TV for PC.
- Open the Installed Android Emulator in your PC.
- Go to the search bar of Android Emulator OR go to the Google Play Store.
- Type Mouse Toggle for Fire TV in the search bar to start finding the App and press enter.
- Once you have found the App Mouse Toggle for Fire TV, click on it and start downloading it.
- Once the Mouse Toggle for Fire TV finishes downloading Open the App from the Menu.
- Finally, Follow the on-screen instructions to start using Mouse Toggle for Fire TV on PC.
That’s all! for the Mouse Toggle for Fire TV on PC / Windows 7.8.10 & MAC, Please follow our Blog PCAppsLive for more Fun Apps and Games to play on your Big screen PC.