Motorola FM Radio On PC: Motorola FM Radio is available on Google Play Store and you can use it on your Android smartphone easily. However, if you wish to Run Motorola FM Radio on PC, you have come to the right place. Follow the steps illustrated to Download & Install Motorola FM Radio for PC on Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1 / 8, Windows XP & MAC OS. but beofre the Guide lets take a brief Look at the Description and Details of Motorola FM Radio.
Listen to your favorite FM radio stations for free on your Motorola phone. Motorola FM Radio makes it easy to scan for stations build your favorites list set your sleep timer record the best songs and see live information about whats playing all with a cool Material Design look.
This application has been designed to work on Motorola phones with an enabled FM chipset and running Android 6.0 Marshmallow and above. You may play thru wired headset bluetooth headset or loudspeaker and for the best performance you should connect a wired headset or Digital TV dongle to act as the FM antenna.
Download & Install Bluestack Android Emulator
Download Motorola FM Radio for PC on Windows & MAC
Once you have Installed Android emulator, Please follow below steps to download Motorola FM Radio for PC.
- Open the Installed Android Emulator in your PC.
- Go to the search bar of Android Emulator OR go to the Google Play Store.
- Type Motorola FM Radio in the search bar to start finding the App and press enter.
- Once you have found the App Motorola FM Radio, click on it and start downloading it.
- Once the Motorola FM Radio finishes downloading Open the App from the Menu.
- Finally, Follow the on-screen instructions to start using Motorola FM Radio on PC.
That’s all! for the Motorola FM Radio on PC / Windows 7.8.10 & MAC, Please follow our Blog PCAppsLive for more Fun Apps and Games to play on your Big screen PC.