Minecraft On PC: Minecraft is available on Google Play Store and you can use it on your Android smartphone easily. However, if you wish to Run Minecraft on PC, you have come to the right place. Follow the steps illustrated to Download & Install Minecraft for PC on Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1 / 8, Windows XP & MAC OS. but beofre the Guide lets take a brief Look at the Description and Details of Minecraft.
The Better Together update is here! Explore massive multiplayer servers directly from the game menu and play with friends on all different devices.
Explore randomly generated worlds and build amazing things from the simplest of homes to the grandest of castles. Play in creative mode with unlimited resources or mine deep into the world in survival mode crafting weapons and armor to fend off the dangerous mobs.
Create explore and survive alone or with friends on mobile devices or Windows 10.
|Version:||Varies with device|
|Last updated:||September 26, 2017|
|Content Rating:||Everyone 10+|
|Android Req:||Varies with device|
|Total Installs:||10,000,000 – 50,000,000|
|Google Play URL:|
Also Read: Homescapes on PC / Windows 7.8.10 & MAC.
Download & Install Bluestack Android Emulator
Download Minecraft for PC on Windows & MAC
Once you have Installed Android emulator, Please follow below steps to download Minecraft for PC.
- Open the Installed Android Emulator in your PC.
- Go to the search bar of Android Emulator OR go to the Google Play Store.
- Type Minecraft in the search bar to start finding the Game and press enter.
- Once you have found the Game Minecraft, click on it and start downloading it.
- Once the Minecraft finishes downloading Open the Game from the Menu.
- Finally, Follow the on-screen instructions to start using Minecraft on PC.
That’s all! for the Minecraft on PC / Windows 7.8.10 & MAC, Please follow our Blog PCAppsLive for more Fun Apps and Games to play on your Big screen PC.