Kik On PC: Kik is available on Google Play Store and you can use it on your Android smartphone easily. However, if you wish to Run Kik on PC, you have come to the right place. Follow the steps illustrated to Download & Install Kik for PC on Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1 / 8, Windows XP & MAC OS. but beofre the Guide lets take a brief Look at the Description and Details of Kik.
Kik is way more than just messaging. Its the easiest way to connect with your friends stay in the loop and explore all through chat. No phone numbers just pick a username.
Choose who to chat with oneonone and in groups
Share pics videos gifs games and more
Meet new friends with similar interests
Get on Kik now. Start chatting!
|Version:||Varies with device|
|Last updated:||November 7, 2017|
|Android Req:||Varies with device|
|Total Installs:||100,000,000 – 500,000,000|
|Google Play URL:|
Also Read: CSR Racing 2 on PC / Windows 7.8.10 & MAC.
Download & Install Bluestack Android Emulator
Download Kik for PC on Windows & MAC
Once you have Installed Android emulator, Please follow below steps to download Kik for PC.
- Open the Installed Android Emulator in your PC.
- Go to the search bar of Android Emulator OR go to the Google Play Store.
- Type Kik in the search bar to start finding the App and press enter.
- Once you have found the App Kik, click on it and start downloading it.
- Once the Kik finishes downloading Open the App from the Menu.
- Finally, Follow the on-screen instructions to start using Kik on PC.
That’s all! for the Kik on PC / Windows 7.8.10 & MAC, Please follow our Blog PCAppsLive for more Fun Apps and Games to play on your Big screen PC.