Google Primer On PC: Google Primer is available on Google Play Store and you can use it on your Android smartphone easily. However, if you wish to Run Google Primer on PC, you have come to the right place. Follow the steps illustrated to Download & Install Google Primer for PC on Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1 / 8, Windows XP & MAC OS. but beofre the Guide lets take a brief Look at the Description and Details of Google Primer.
Primer is a fast easy way to learn new business and marketing skills. We give you bitesized lessons to do whenever you have 5 minutes free. Interactive activities will help you learn concepts quickly. And you can put your new knowledge to use right away with personalized inapp next steps that are automatically saved for you.
|Developer:||Google Learn Apps|
|Last updated:||September 26, 2017|
|Android Req:||4.0 and up|
|Total Installs:||5,000,000 – 10,000,000|
|Google Play URL:|
Download & Install Bluestack Android Emulator
Download Google Primer for PC on Windows & MAC
Once you have Installed Android emulator, Please follow below steps to download Google Primer for PC.
- Open the Installed Android Emulator in your PC.
- Go to the search bar of Android Emulator OR go to the Google Play Store.
- Type Google Primer in the search bar to start finding the App and press enter.
- Once you have found the App Google Primer, click on it and start downloading it.
- Once the Google Primer finishes downloading Open the App from the Menu.
- Finally, Follow the on-screen instructions to start using Google Primer on PC.
That’s all! for the Google Primer on PC / Windows 7.8.10 & MAC, Please follow our Blog PCAppsLive for more Fun Apps and Games to play on your Big screen PC.