Google On PC: Google is available on Google Play Store and you can use it on your Android smartphone easily. However, if you wish to Run Google on PC, you have come to the right place. Follow the steps illustrated to Download & Install Google for PC on Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1 / 8, Windows XP & MAC OS. but beofre the Guide lets take a brief Look at the Description and Details of Google.
Discover amazing things created by passionate people.
Explore your interests
Join Communities of people around any topic
Group things you love into Collections
Build a home stream filled with amazing content
|Version:||Varies with device|
|Last updated:||January 11, 2018|
|Android Req:||Varies with device|
|Total Installs:||1,000,000,000 – 5,000,000,000|
|Google Play URL:|
Download & Install Bluestack Android Emulator
Download Google for PC on Windows & MAC
Once you have Installed Android emulator, Please follow below steps to download Google for PC.
- Open the Installed Android Emulator in your PC.
- Go to the search bar of Android Emulator OR go to the Google Play Store.
- Type Google in the search bar to start finding the App and press enter.
- Once you have found the App Google, click on it and start downloading it.
- Once the Google finishes downloading Open the App from the Menu.
- Finally, Follow the on-screen instructions to start using Google on PC.
That’s all! for the Google on PC / Windows 7.8.10 & MAC, Please follow our Blog PCAppsLive for more Fun Apps and Games to play on your Big screen PC.