Google Now Launcher On PC: Google Now Launcher is available on Google Play Store and you can use it on your Android smartphone easily. However, if you wish to Run Google Now Launcher on PC, you have come to the right place. Follow the steps illustrated to Download & Install Google Now Launcher for PC on Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1 / 8, Windows XP & MAC OS. but beofre the Guide lets take a brief Look at the Description and Details of Google Now Launcher.
Upgrade the launcher on your Android device for a fast clean home screen that puts Google Now just a swipe away.
Available on all devices with Android 4.1 Jelly Bean or higher.
Swipe right from your Home screen to see Google Now cards that bring you just the right information at just the right time.
Quick access to Search from every Home screen.
Say Ok Google to search with your voice or tell your phone what to do: send a text message get directions play a song and much more.
AZ apps list with fast scrolling and quick searching of apps on your device and the Play Store.
App Suggestions bring the app youre looking for to the top of your AZ list.
|Name:||Google Now Launcher|
|Last updated:||December 7, 2017|
|Google Play URL:|
Download & Install Bluestack Android Emulator
Download Google Now Launcher for PC on Windows & MAC
Once you have Installed Android emulator, Please follow below steps to download Google Now Launcher for PC.
- Open the Installed Android Emulator in your PC.
- Go to the search bar of Android Emulator OR go to the Google Play Store.
- Type Google Now Launcher in the search bar to start finding the App and press enter.
- Once you have found the App Google Now Launcher, click on it and start downloading it.
- Once the Google Now Launcher finishes downloading Open the App from the Menu.
- Finally, Follow the on-screen instructions to start using Google Now Launcher on PC.
That’s all! for the Google Now Launcher on PC / Windows 7.8.10 & MAC, Please follow our Blog PCAppsLive for more Fun Apps and Games to play on your Big screen PC.