Google Docs On PC: Google Docs is available on Google Play Store and you can use it on your Android smartphone easily. However, if you wish to Run Google Docs on PC, you have come to the right place. Follow the steps illustrated to Download & Install Google Docs for PC on Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1 / 8, Windows XP & MAC OS. but beofre the Guide lets take a brief Look at the Description and Details of Google Docs.
Create edit and collaborate with others on documents from your Android phone or tablet with the Google Docs app. With Docs you can:
Create new documents or edit existing files
Share documents and collaborate in the same document at the same time.
Work anywhere anytime even offline
Add and respond to comments.
Never worry about losing your work everything is saved automatically as you type.
Research right in Docs with Explore
Open edit and save Word documents.
Contacts: This is used to give suggestions of people to add to files and share with.
Storage: This is used to save and open files on USB or SD storage.
|Version:||Varies with device|
|Last updated:||October 9, 2017|
|Android Req:||Varies with device|
|Total Installs:||100,000,000 – 500,000,000|
|Google Play URL:|
Download & Install Bluestack Android Emulator
Download Google Docs for PC on Windows & MAC
Once you have Installed Android emulator, Please follow below steps to download Google Docs for PC.
- Open the Installed Android Emulator in your PC.
- Go to the search bar of Android Emulator OR go to the Google Play Store.
- Type Google Docs in the search bar to start finding the App and press enter.
- Once you have found the App Google Docs, click on it and start downloading it.
- Once the Google Docs finishes downloading Open the App from the Menu.
- Finally, Follow the on-screen instructions to start using Google Docs on PC.
That’s all! for the Google Docs on PC / Windows 7.8.10 & MAC, Please follow our Blog PCAppsLive for more Fun Apps and Games to play on your Big screen PC.