Gmail On PC: Gmail is available on Google Play Store and you can use it on your Android smartphone easily. However, if you wish to Run Gmail on PC, you have come to the right place. Follow the steps illustrated to Download & Install Gmail for PC on Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1 / 8, Windows XP & MAC OS. but beofre the Guide lets take a brief Look at the Description and Details of Gmail.
Gmail is an easy to use email app that saves you time and keeps your messages safe. Get your messages instantly via push notifications read and respond online amp offline and find any message quickly.
With the Gmail app you get:
An organized inbox Social and promotional messages are sorted into categories so you can read messages from friends and family first.
Less spam Gmail blocks spam before it hits your inbox to keep your account safe and clutter free.
15GB of free storage You wont need to delete messages to save space.
Multiple account support Use both Gmail and nonGmail addresses Outlook.com Yahoo Mail or any other IMAPPOP email right from the app.
|Version:||Varies with device|
|Last updated:||November 1, 2017|
|Android Req:||Varies with device|
|Total Installs:||1,000,000,000 – 5,000,000,000|
|Google Play URL:|
Download & Install Bluestack Android Emulator
Download Gmail for PC on Windows & MAC
Once you have Installed Android emulator, Please follow below steps to download Gmail for PC.
- Open the Installed Android Emulator in your PC.
- Go to the search bar of Android Emulator OR go to the Google Play Store.
- Type Gmail in the search bar to start finding the App and press enter.
- Once you have found the App Gmail, click on it and start downloading it.
- Once the Gmail finishes downloading Open the App from the Menu.
- Finally, Follow the on-screen instructions to start using Gmail on PC.
That’s all! for the Gmail on PC / Windows 7.8.10 & MAC, Please follow our Blog PCAppsLive for more Fun Apps and Games to play on your Big screen PC.