Geometry Dash On PC: Geometry Dash is available on Google Play Store and you can use it on your Android smartphone easily. However, if you wish to Run Geometry Dash on PC, you have come to the right place. Follow the steps illustrated to Download & Install Geometry Dash for PC on Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1 / 8, Windows XP & MAC OS. but beofre the Guide lets take a brief Look at the Description and Details of Geometry Dash.
Jump and fly your way through danger in this rhythmbased action platformer!
Prepare for a near impossible challenge in the world of Geometry Dash. Push your skills to the limit as you jump fly and flip your way through dangerous passages and spiky obstacles.
Simple one touch game play with lots of levels that will keep you entertained for hours!
Rhythmbased Action Platforming!
Lots of levels with unique soundtracks!
Build and share your own levels using the level editor!
Unlock new icons and colors to customize your character!
Fly rockets flip gravity and much more!
Use practice mode to sharpen your skills!
Lots of achievements and rewards!
No inapp purchases!
Challenge yourself with the near impossible!
|Last updated:||January 18, 2017|
|Android Req:||4.0 and up|
|Total Installs:||1,000,000 – 5,000,000|
|Google Play URL:|
Download & Install Bluestack Android Emulator
Download Geometry Dash for PC on Windows & MAC
Once you have Installed Android emulator, Please follow below steps to download Geometry Dash for PC.
- Open the Installed Android Emulator in your PC.
- Go to the search bar of Android Emulator OR go to the Google Play Store.
- Type Geometry Dash in the search bar to start finding the Game and press enter.
- Once you have found the Game Geometry Dash, click on it and start downloading it.
- Once the Geometry Dash finishes downloading Open the Game from the Menu.
- Finally, Follow the on-screen instructions to start using Geometry Dash on PC.
That’s all! for the Geometry Dash on PC / Windows 7.8.10 & MAC, Please follow our Blog PCAppsLive for more Fun Apps and Games to play on your Big screen PC.