Flow Free On PC: Flow Free is available on Google Play Store and you can use it on your Android smartphone easily. However, if you wish to Run Flow Free on PC, you have come to the right place. Follow the steps illustrated to Download & Install Flow Free for PC on Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1 / 8, Windows XP & MAC OS. but beofre the Guide lets take a brief Look at the Description and Details of Flow Free.
Flow Free is a simple yet addictive puzzle game.
Connect matching colors with pipe to create a Flow. Pair all colors and cover the entire board to solve each puzzle in Flow Free. But watch out pipes will break if they cross or overlap!
Free play through hundreds of levels or race against the clock in Time Trial mode. Flow Free gameplay ranges from simple and relaxed to challenging and frenetic and everywhere in between. How you play is up to you. So give Flow Free a try and experience quotmind like waterquot!
Flow Free features:
Over 2000 free puzzles
Free Play and Time Trial modes
Clean colorful graphics
Fun sound effects
Special thanks to Noodlecake Studios creators of Super Stickman Golf for their work on Flow Free!
|Developer:||Big Duck Games LLC|
|Last updated:||November 20, 2017|
|Android Req:||4.1 and up|
|Total Installs:||100,000,000 – 500,000,000|
|Google Play URL:|
Download & Install Bluestack Android Emulator
Download Flow Free for PC on Windows & MAC
Once you have Installed Android emulator, Please follow below steps to download Flow Free for PC.
- Open the Installed Android Emulator in your PC.
- Go to the search bar of Android Emulator OR go to the Google Play Store.
- Type Flow Free in the search bar to start finding the Game and press enter.
- Once you have found the Game Flow Free, click on it and start downloading it.
- Once the Flow Free finishes downloading Open the Game from the Menu.
- Finally, Follow the on-screen instructions to start using Flow Free on PC.
That’s all! for the Flow Free on PC / Windows 7.8.10 & MAC, Please follow our Blog PCAppsLive for more Fun Apps and Games to play on your Big screen PC.