Flashlight On PC: Flashlight is available on Google Play Store and you can use it on your Android smartphone easily. However, if you wish to Run Flashlight on PC, you have come to the right place. Follow the steps illustrated to Download & Install Flashlight for PC on Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1 / 8, Windows XP & MAC OS. but beofre the Guide lets take a brief Look at the Description and Details of Flashlight.
It helps turn on the flash quickly and easily and keep it continuously lit.
1. Torchlight in Dark
2. Morse Code Flash Light for SOS
3.Color Screen Light
With the app you can do :
1.Find Your Lost Thing in the dark room
2.Read a Real Book at Night
3.Light the Way When Camping and Hiking
4.Make Yourself Visible on Roadside at Night
5.Light Your Room During a Power Outage
|Last updated:||June 4, 2017|
|Android Req:||4.0 and up|
|Total Installs:||10,000 – 50,000|
|Google Play URL:|
Also Read: The Escapists on PC / Windows 7.8.10 & MAC.
Download & Install Bluestack Android Emulator
Download Flashlight for PC on Windows & MAC
Once you have Installed Android emulator, Please follow below steps to download Flashlight for PC.
- Open the Installed Android Emulator in your PC.
- Go to the search bar of Android Emulator OR go to the Google Play Store.
- Type Flashlight in the search bar to start finding the App and press enter.
- Once you have found the App Flashlight, click on it and start downloading it.
- Once the Flashlight finishes downloading Open the App from the Menu.
- Finally, Follow the on-screen instructions to start using Flashlight on PC.
That’s all! for the Flashlight on PC / Windows 7.8.10 & MAC, Please follow our Blog PCAppsLive for more Fun Apps and Games to play on your Big screen PC.