Fidget Spinner On PC: Fidget Spinner is available on Google Play Store and you can use it on your Android smartphone easily. However, if you wish to Run Fidget Spinner on PC, you have come to the right place. Follow the steps illustrated to Download & Install Fidget Spinner for PC on Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1 / 8, Windows XP & MAC OS. but beofre the Guide lets take a brief Look at the Description and Details of Fidget Spinner.
Youve seen them on the streets on your commute and in your office fidget spinners. Now these stress relieving toys come to your hand on Android. With this simulator game you no longer need a real fidget spinner!
A fidget spinner is a toy that sits like a propeller on a persons finger with blades that spin around a bearing. Basically a fidget spinner consists of a two or three pronged design with a bearing in its center circular pad. Flick them for fun or for dumping your excess energy now!
Realistic simulator with authentic spinning physics
Dozens of fidget spinners to choose from
Glow laser and neon graphics shown even more details of the spinners
|Last updated:||November 30, 2017|
|Android Req:||2.1 and up|
|Total Installs:||10,000,000 – 50,000,000|
|Google Play URL:|
Download & Install Bluestack Android Emulator
Download Fidget Spinner for PC on Windows & MAC
Once you have Installed Android emulator, Please follow below steps to download Fidget Spinner for PC.
- Open the Installed Android Emulator in your PC.
- Go to the search bar of Android Emulator OR go to the Google Play Store.
- Type Fidget Spinner in the search bar to start finding the Game and press enter.
- Once you have found the Game Fidget Spinner, click on it and start downloading it.
- Once the Fidget Spinner finishes downloading Open the Game from the Menu.
- Finally, Follow the on-screen instructions to start using Fidget Spinner on PC.
That’s all! for the Fidget Spinner on PC / Windows 7.8.10 & MAC, Please follow our Blog PCAppsLive for more Fun Apps and Games to play on your Big screen PC.