Dropbox On PC: Dropbox is available on Google Play Store and you can use it on your Android smartphone easily. However, if you wish to Run Dropbox on PC, you have come to the right place. Follow the steps illustrated to Download & Install Dropbox for PC on Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1 / 8, Windows XP & MAC OS. but beofre the Guide lets take a brief Look at the Description and Details of Dropbox.
Dropbox is a creative collaboration space designed to reduce busywork bring your files together in one central place and safely sync them across all your devicesso you can access them anytime anywhere. And sending large files is easy even to people who dont have a Dropbox account. Features like the doc scanner shared folders offline access and more make collaborating with others simple.
Work on files with others through shared folders
Use the document scanner to turn receipts whiteboards and notes into PDFs
Comment on files to share feedback with your team
Sync share and edit Word Excel and PowerPoint files
We39d love to hear from you! Join the Dropbox community: www.dropboxforum.com
Terms of Service: https:www.dropbox.compricingterms
|Last updated:||February 20, 2018|
|Android Req:||4.1 and up|
|Total Installs:||500,000,000 – 1,000,000,000|
|Google Play URL:|
Download & Install Bluestack Android Emulator
Download Dropbox for PC on Windows & MAC
Once you have Installed Android emulator, Please follow below steps to download Dropbox for PC.
- Open the Installed Android Emulator in your PC.
- Go to the search bar of Android Emulator OR go to the Google Play Store.
- Type Dropbox in the search bar to start finding the App and press enter.
- Once you have found the App Dropbox, click on it and start downloading it.
- Once the Dropbox finishes downloading Open the App from the Menu.
- Finally, Follow the on-screen instructions to start using Dropbox on PC.
That’s all! for the Dropbox on PC / Windows 7.8.10 & MAC, Please follow our Blog PCAppsLive for more Fun Apps and Games to play on your Big screen PC.