Contacts On PC: Contacts is available on Google Play Store and you can use it on your Android smartphone easily. However, if you wish to Run Contacts on PC, you have come to the right place. Follow the steps illustrated to Download & Install Contacts for PC on Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1 / 8, Windows XP & MAC OS. but beofre the Guide lets take a brief Look at the Description and Details of Contacts.
Back up your contacts and sync them across all your devices
Safely back up the contacts in your Google Account to the cloud
Access the contacts in your Google Account from any device
Keep your contacts organized and up to date
View your contacts by account e.g. work vs. personal
Easily add contacts and edit information like phone numbers emails and photos
Get suggestions for adding new contacts cleaning up duplicates and more
Contacts is currently only supported on devices running Android Lollipop and above.
|Last updated:||December 13, 2017|
|Android Req:||5.0 and up|
|Total Installs:||10,000,000 – 50,000,000|
|Google Play URL:|
Download & Install Bluestack Android Emulator
Download Contacts for PC on Windows & MAC
Once you have Installed Android emulator, Please follow below steps to download Contacts for PC.
- Open the Installed Android Emulator in your PC.
- Go to the search bar of Android Emulator OR go to the Google Play Store.
- Type Contacts in the search bar to start finding the App and press enter.
- Once you have found the App Contacts, click on it and start downloading it.
- Once the Contacts finishes downloading Open the App from the Menu.
- Finally, Follow the on-screen instructions to start using Contacts on PC.
That’s all! for the Contacts on PC / Windows 7.8.10 & MAC, Please follow our Blog PCAppsLive for more Fun Apps and Games to play on your Big screen PC.