Alphabear On PC: Alphabear is available on Google Play Store and you can use it on your Android smartphone easily. However, if you wish to Run Alphabear on PC, you have come to the right place. Follow the steps illustrated to Download & Install Alphabear for PC on Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1 / 8, Windows XP & MAC OS. but beofre the Guide lets take a brief Look at the Description and Details of Alphabear.
Alphabear is an original word puzzle game by Spry Fox the developer of the award winning game Triple Town.
In Alphabear you spell words by selecting letters on a grid. When you use letters that are adjacent to each other bears appear! The more letters you use the bigger the bear gets and the more points you earn!
When your score is high enough you39ll also win a bear for your permanent collection. These bears can be used as powerups in future games! They increase the points you earn extend your timer increase or decrease the frequency with which letters appear on the game board and more.
|Developer:||Spry Fox LLC|
|Last updated:||August 30, 2016|
|Android Req:||4.0.3 and up|
|Total Installs:||1,000,000 – 5,000,000|
|Google Play URL:|
Also Read: Snake Crash on PC / Windows 7.8.10 & MAC.
Download & Install Bluestack Android Emulator
Download Alphabear for PC on Windows & MAC
Once you have Installed Android emulator, Please follow below steps to download Alphabear for PC.
- Open the Installed Android Emulator in your PC.
- Go to the search bar of Android Emulator OR go to the Google Play Store.
- Type Alphabear in the search bar to start finding the Game and press enter.
- Once you have found the Game Alphabear, click on it and start downloading it.
- Once the Alphabear finishes downloading Open the Game from the Menu.
- Finally, Follow the on-screen instructions to start using Alphabear on PC.
That’s all! for the Alphabear on PC / Windows 7.8.10 & MAC, Please follow our Blog PCAppsLive for more Fun Apps and Games to play on your Big screen PC.