Account Manager On PC: Account Manager is available on Google Play Store and you can use it on your Android smartphone easily. However, if you wish to Run Account Manager on PC, you have come to the right place. Follow the steps illustrated to Download & Install Account Manager for PC on Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1 / 8, Windows XP & MAC OS. but beofre the Guide lets take a brief Look at the Description and Details of Account Manager.
With Account Manager you can share a single Sony Entertainment Network account across all applications on your device that require a Sony Entertainment Network account.
After installation you can easily link your Sony Entertainment Network account with your device in any of the following ways:
by signing in to one of the supported applications
by navigating to your Android device39s Settings gt Accounts menu and then selecting Add an Account.
After you have linked your account you can sign in to any supported application without having to type in your account information again.
If you are an existing PlayStationNetwork or Qriocity user you can use your existing account as a Sony Entertainment Network account.
|Developer:||Sony Entertainment Network|
|Version:||Varies with device|
|Last updated:||July 27, 2016|
|Total Installs:||Varies with device|
|Google Play URL:|
Download & Install Bluestack Android Emulator
Download Account Manager for PC on Windows & MAC
Once you have Installed Android emulator, Please follow below steps to download Account Manager for PC.
- Open the Installed Android Emulator in your PC.
- Go to the search bar of Android Emulator OR go to the Google Play Store.
- Type Account Manager in the search bar to start finding the App and press enter.
- Once you have found the App Account Manager, click on it and start downloading it.
- Once the Account Manager finishes downloading Open the App from the Menu.
- Finally, Follow the on-screen instructions to start using Account Manager on PC.
That’s all! for the Account Manager on PC / Windows 7.8.10 & MAC, Please follow our Blog PCAppsLive for more Fun Apps and Games to play on your Big screen PC.